Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Recap (12/4/15-12/6/15)

Friday (12/4):

  • Had a somewhat stressful day at work. It involves making a company Holiday Thank You Card. I came up with a concept that it seemed like people like but then I had to make more and more changes based on one person's opinion, like they don't like the color, or that I need to work harder at making randomly scattered snowflakes look random.
  • Went to eat at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. We went to best Buy and bought a 2nd PS4 controller with the Best Buy gift cards.
  • Played Gauntlet together

Saturday (12/5):

  • We stayed home the whole day. Vince had to work on some IGT stuff. Still waiting for the call...
  • I just basically binge watched to catch up on a few shows like Doctor Who, Last Man on Earth, and Gravity Falls.

Sunday (12/6):

  • Met with Joel, Pam, and Nikki at KoMex Fusion. Pam and I first met Nikki at the Hello Kitty Warehouse sale over a year ago. She helped us find some stuffs for us, including the Guam Hello Kitty plushies and Tokidoki stuff. Pam kept in contact with her since then and this was my 2nd time to meet her.
  • After lunch, Joel, Pam, Vince and I went to Fry's. Vince got a PS4 charger station.
  • Played L4D2 with Joel and Jonathan. Took us over 2 hours to beat one map because of the final stage, so we had to switch from hard to normal. Vince and I made it.
  • Watched ROH. Dalton Castle's boys don't want to go back to him! Damn you Silas Young!
  • I'm curious about Monday Night RAW. It's the go-home show before TLC and so far only 3 matches have been confirmed, which is terrible considering that last year had 9 matches confirmed before the PPV. "Make Roman Look Strong" Tour continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment