Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekend Recap (8/21/15-8/23/15)

Friday (8/21):

  • Ate at Omoide, a Ramen shop. I was very bummed that we didn't get to eat Black Sesame Ice Cream all because Vince was full (that's when he does the whole we-share-one-stomach mentality).
  • Went with him to IGT to help officially clean out his desk and take his stuff home. The reason why he took so long to do that was for a lot of things; he was assured this "lack of projects" was temporary, he was assured after his interviews and that after the paperwork was done that he'll get the position, he was encouraged not to take the job at Reno because they'll have projects for him soon. None of those panned out.
  • Played Left4Dead2 with Dan and Corinne. They both gave Vince some job listings out in Irvine that he applied to. This made me a bit scared to hear but at this point, I should really get over the fear of having to move out of state if Vince's job security is on the line.
Saturday (8/22):

  • We pretty much stayed home the whole day
  • We went to Albertson's and Costco to pick up some groceries
  • Stayed in to watch NXT Takeover: Brooklyn (this will be its own separate post)

Sunday (8/23):

  • Went to Vince's parent's place for lunch
  • I sold the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet that my parents gave me to Vince's mom. I wasn't using it anymore and it was pretty much useless since it was connected to ATT.
  • Went to Galleria at Sunset to kill some time
  • Drove all the way to McFadden's at Town Square to watch Summerslam (this will also be its own separate post). This was my very first time to actually get invited by my coworkers who are wrestling fans and hang out with them outside of work. Vince was against the idea of being in a bar for 4 hours but we were able to get a table instead for all 7 of us (Zeeshan, Jon, Brandon, Jeremy, Ashley, Vince and I). Personally, I wanted to do this just so it would be a nice change for Vince to be among other wrestling fans instead of just me and the cats. It was fun but we're not going to do it for every PPV. We're total homebodies :D
  • Got some smoothies from Lollicup afterwards
  • Did my usual thing of falling asleep on the couch as Vince played Bloodborne

No comments:

Post a Comment