Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My First Cosplay



Anywho, this was my costume for last month's ANIMEGACON. This is what I learned from my short experience from cosplaying as Wendy from Disney's Gravity Falls:

- Must be a ginger with freckles (or at least have light skin and and use a pencil eyeliner for the freckles)
- Must be either completely or somewhat accurate with costume (I didn't have her muddy rain boots)
- Must wear contacts (Wendy's not a hipster sporting fake nerd glasses... except I really needed the glasses)
- Must have and properly maintain wig (Not gonna lie, the wig became a tangled mess in 3 hours)
- Must cosplay in a cooler environment or a more comfortable weather (it was over 100 degrees)

Also most importantly...



- SMILE, DON'T SMIRK. 

Oh and also, have fun :D


No comments:

Post a Comment