Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Missing Gravity Falls


I swear, this show is doing such an awesome job in appealing to us kids who grew up in the 80's and 90's. Last week's episode of Gravity Falls not only featured some old school gaming nostalgia with a Street Fighter inspired character, they even got the artist for the "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" video game to do the animation for Rumble McSkirmish... from the USA! I'm seriously impressed with the fact that the creators of my current favorite shows (Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gravity Falls) all came from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, a show I stubbornly refused to watch because I thought it was trying to rip off from SpongeBob SquarePants.

Sadly, I think I might end up missing the show this weekend. Gonna be pretty busy for the weekend of 9/22 :)






No comments:

Post a Comment