Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend Recap (6/17/16 - 6/19/16)

Friday (6/17):


  • I ordered pizza from Grimaldi's and we headed over to Josh and Tanisha's place to hang out for a bit. We just talked for a while, doing some catching up before Tanisha and Nix came him. Nix is like the most freaking amazing toddler I ever met. Incredibly intelligent and imaginative and polite. After she and Tanisha went to bed, we just watched Josh play some Uncharted 4 before heading home
  • I printed out a giant Shroomish sign for MITB.

Saturday (6/18):

  • I went to Ann's Salon to get my highlights redone and my haircut. I went with the really short bob. I went with a different stylist from last time so instead of just touching up the highlights on my hair and keeping the same color, she pretty much bleached it X_X
  • I bought some pasta so that Vince and I can have lunch before watching "Finding Dory." I love that movie. Not quite as good as "Finding Nemo" but it made up for it by showcasing more characters at the aquarium.
  • Went around Downtown Summerlin for a bit and then drove to Vivido for some gelato.

Sunday (6/19):

  • Called and greeted my dad Happy Father's Day, because I had to.
  • Vince and I got ready to head to the T-Mobile Arena for MITB. I made a long and detailed post here on my Wordpress blog.

What to expect for Monday Night RAW:


DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE:

THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

No comments:

Post a Comment