Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekend Recap (2/5/16 - 2/7/16)

Friday (2/5):

  • Good god, it's February already
  • Ate at Omoide with Josh, Tanisha, their daughter Nix, Andrew and Joanna. Nix had red bean ice cream for the first time. Her expression was great!
  • I went home while Vince went to Andrew's place to pick up the extra copy of Destiny
  • Vince spent the rest of the night playing Helldivers

Saturday (2/6):

  • Went to Seafood City to do some grocery shopping. Vince got a Ferraro Rocher slush and I got a Tareo boba slush.
  • We also went around that area, like to the new 99 Ranch market, Goodwill, John's Incredible Pizza (where you need to pay an admission fee to eat and play), and then to Boulevard Mall.
  • At Goodwill, we bought 3 slightly used games - Scrabble, Cranium, and Battleship - for under $11. We traded the old clay from another Cranium game and Vince wanted the classic Scrabble board so we had to switch that too. He almost bought a cheer Champion jacket.
  • I played a bit of Destiny while Vince was cooking. I'm HORRIBLE at FPS on a console controller. 
  • Went home to get started on the Beef Mechado. It was delicious!
  • I played some Diablo III by myself while Vince played Helldivers

Super Bowl Sunday (2/7):

  • Went to Vince's parent's place for lunch
  • Vince and his dad spent about an hour trying to return a propane tank because the one they bought was leaking, so we had lunch a lot later but around the time the Super Bowl started
  • I guess it wasn't a good game. We left and went to visit Joel and Pam.
  • I played a bit of Helldivers and was Sorsha's seat. Right as we were leaving, I accidentally knocked over Sorsha with my feet. This now makes 2 of their kids I have accidentally/gently injured O_O
  • We finished up season 4 of Breaking Bad. Walter White is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment