Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekend Recap (1/15/16 - 1/17/16)

Friday (1/15):

    A video posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

  • A few days ago, My mom called me and said my dad was in the hospital. He's on a machine that helps him to breathe but she assured me he was fine. A few days later, my uncle tells me that my dad is on life support, which was completely different from what my mom told me. After doing a lot of phone calls and follow up, my dad is now doing ok and recovering. I'm just baffled at my mom's weird decision to "not bother or worry everyone" and say what happened to my dad. 
  • We ate at Sweet Tomatoes and then played the new patch of Diablo III with Dan and Corinne.

Saturday (1/16):

  • We ate at GEN with Josh, Tanisha, and their daughter Phoenix. It's this all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ restaurant with great meat selections and tasty Macaroon ice cream sandwiches.
  • We bought ourselves new hoodie jackets. I bought myself a red hoodie to wear underneath my leather jacket, just like a certain someone did for a few appearances last year.

Sunday (1/17):

    A video posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

  • We ate at Vince's parent's place for lunch
  • Went grocery shopping. I suggested making bbq ribs in the slow cooker for our dinner this week.
  • We're catching up on Breaking Bad now and we're now at the 4th season. We're rushing to finish the series since Netflix is removing it at the end of the month.
  • Watched ROH, which looks like the last appearance of Maria Kanellis and Mike Bennett (both ended their contract with ROH and are now on Impact Wrestling), Christopher Daniels (and the return of Curry Man?) and a surprise appearance of AJ Styles (who was kicked out of Bullet Club and left NJPW a few weeks ago).
  • I'm fucking excited and dreading Royal Rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment