Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Weekend Recap (12/25/15 - 12-28/25)



Friday (12/25):

A photo posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

  • On Thursday, Vince and I picked up his bro from the airport and we went over to his parent's place to spend the night. We stopped by at Walmart to get a last minute gift for Freddy. I was amused at seeing a few copies of "12 Rounds 3: Lockdown" lying around.
  • It SNOWED the next morning. I was not happy about it.
  • I had to leave to meet my family (who were visiting from Arizona) at Seafood City. My uncle also came over to visit for a bit. My mom bought me too much stuff.
  • Came back just in time for Christmas lunch.
  • We exchanged gifts. We got a lot of gift cards. Vince and I were wearing our sweaters that we bought last weekend.
  • I took a nap and woke up to watch the rest of the Doctor Who Marathon.
  • We played Mahjong, which I had difficulty following.
  • Then we went back home and fell asleep again.

Saturday (12/26) and Sunday 12/27:

  • Stayed home all day, I think?
  • Oh wait, we did go to Target. Bought more Marvel Disney Infinity figures (Hulkbuster and Ultron)
  • Did some major house cleaning
  • Watched the ending of ROH

Monday (12/28):

  • We watched the first showing of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." As a casual fan, I was so blown away by the movie. It wasn't drawn out and it was easy to follow along.
  • We went to Costco afterwards to do some shopping
  • Went to Sweet Tomatoes for a late lunch
  • Went around Best Buy then to Old Navy
  • Went home to rearrange stuff and watch RAW via Taima
  • I'm NOT doing a RAW post because it was another bad show. Really, the only highlights was Owens going berserk on Neville and Ambrose. It was damn awesome to see NXT killer heel Owens and Ambrose sold the hell out of that powerbomb table bump. I'm not too worried about Ambrose, who's been unusually resilient considering what happened just last week. 16 days as IC Champ!


No comments:

Post a Comment