Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekend Recap (11/27/15-11/29/15)

I noticed I didn't do a weekend recap for last week. I think I either forgot about it or it was uneventful.

Friday (11/27):

  • BLACK FRIDAY. I had to come into work early to take pics and video. I found out not-so-good news about the sales.
  • I ordered a Samsung SSD for my computer. Vince installed it and unfortunately, it got messed up. We had to return it so that we can get another free replacement from Amazon.
  • Played Overwatch for a bit and went to sleep while Vince stayed up.

Saturday (11/28):

  • Went to Vince's parent's place for a late lunch.
  • Hanged out at Joel and Pam's place. We played with the kiddies and watched "Gremlins 2."

Sunday (11/29):

  • Went to Target, Pet Smart then Town Square. Ate at Claim Jumpers for lunch. Walked around Fry'sand I found the last Mewtwo Amiibo.
  • Finished "Jessica Jones." God damn that was a great show.
  • Watched the ending of ROH
  • I am SOOOOOO looking forward to RAW and Smackdown for the next 2 weeks until the TLC PPV. I'm getting more annoyed with how they're blatantly pushing Reigns as both this Superman and Underdog. I keep reminding myself to not hate Reigns, just hate creative and booking for pushing ONE GUY instead of building up the other talents since more of their guys (i.e. Rollins, Orton, and recently Cesaro) are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment