Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Recap (11/13/15-11/15/15)

Friday (11/13):



  • Some really bad shit happened in Paris on Friday the 13th.
  • VINCIE CAME HOME! I was asleep when he arrived after midnight. When I woke up, he was holding a pillow over my head, like he was going to smother me. Welcome home, you asshole :D

Saturday (11/14):

  • Ate at Archi's for lunch. Pineapple curry everything :D
  • Went to the nearby comic books store to  buy a few issues. I stopped buying comic books around the time that Vince got laid off. Just found out that Marvel freaking rebooted everything so a few of the series I've been collecting have already ended.
  • Went around Downtown Summerlin to walk around. Indulged in some treats from Cream.
  • Played Diablo III with Dan and Corinne.

Sunday (11/15):


  • Did some shopping at Costco
  • Went around Best Buy for a bit
  • I played Captain Toad on the Wii U while Vince prepared Adobo
  • Watched The Walking Dead and Into The Badlands. I'm so in love with the show. I love the worldbuilding and fight choreography. It's a mix of Tarantino and Wachowski style of visuals and storytelling.
  • Played Overwatch
  • Enjoyed seeing the pictures from the end of WWE's European Tour. Ambrose and Cesaro looks like they had so much fun at Bologna, Leipzig, and Stuttgart. Now I'm panicking what's going to happen on RAW for the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment