Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Weekend Recap (10/30/15-11/1/15)

Hey! I brought the weekend recaps back! That means something good is happening :D

Friday (10/30):



A photo posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

A photo posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

  • Pololu Halloween Contest! I never win at these things because I always talk myself down whenever I have to explain my costume. This year, I dressed up as Chell from Portal 2. Everything, from the Portal Gun, the orange jumpsuit, the Aperture Laboratories tank tops, and the longfall socks, were official Portal products. I was in costume for the whole day!
  • I even went to Whole Foods dressed up as Chell. I avoided making eye contact with anyone. I was hungry.
  • I played Diablo III with Dan and Vince, who should be driving back from California tomorrow morning. He had a great interview, so we're hoping we hear something soon by next week.
  • I went and updated my resume since it seems highly likely that he'll get the job and we'll have to  move soon. Dammit, I already bought my Muse tickets for December 6 at Mandalay Bay :(
  • Stupid side note: I'll no longer be in the same state as Dean Ambrose, even though it's damn near impossible to ever run into him on their day off. I already met Ambrose twice this year - at Wizard World  and Gamestop Expo - so I'm good. No not really.


  • I spent the morning trying to be somewhat productive. I went to the gym. I walked to KMart to buy a few things, including wristbands for a last minute costume as former WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. I did the laundry.
  • Vince came home :) He had to rest for a bit after a long drive from California. Vince was dressed as an Elite Yelper, which was in reference to this South Park episode (SO NSFW). Vince was doing this in response to Joanna becoming a recent Elite Yelper. 
  • We ate a lot and played One Night Ultimate Werewolf and Cards Against Humanity. Since we had a large group, we briefly ended up using Christian's copy of Werewolf to accommodate it, which made it more confusing. Vince was not the King of CAH tonight; that honor went to Justin. Vince said he was just tired.
  • I wasn't able to make it to my coworker's party, which was pretty obvious :/
  • We went home, mostly because Vince was still pretty tired.

Sunday (9/27):


  • Lazy Sunday. We went to Town Square to walk around a bit. Vince and I spotted new Nerf blasters and immediately bought it. I loved the look of it, it was like something out or Borderlands. He modified it so that it shoots 2 balls instead of 1.
  • Went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy smaller stuff, including a Kitty Shack.
  • Watched The Walking Dead and saw the newest South Park episode about Yaoi O_O
  • Starting next month, I'm going to try this Flat Tummy Tea thing. I saw Sasha Banks promoting this on her Instagram so I thought I would give it a shot.
  • Somewhat not looking forward to Raw since November will be "Make Roman Look Strong" month leading to Survivor Series for the next 2 weeks. This past Smack Down was surprisingly Ambrose-heavy, which means he'll probably have another backstage segment or another pointless match as he takes a backseat to Reigns tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment