Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend Recap (7/31/15-8/2/15)

Friday (7/31):



  • The above video made me so damn giddy for Friday. 
  • Vince picked me up from work and we went to Protein House and had Bison for dinner :D
  • Walked around Fry's for a bit. I bought a new headset for myself.
  • Vince made Paksiw na Pata!
  • Rowdy Roddy Piper passed away :(
  • I didn't do a Thursday Smack Down! recap but the main event was like an indie booking fantasy: Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins (ROH) vs Cesaro and Dean Ambrose (CZW)!

Saturday (8/1):

  • Watched "Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation." It's a tent pole Summer movie that's damn smary and enjoyable.
  • We pretty much stayed in the rest of the day as Vince did his second play through with Bloodborne. I beat Pokemon Omega Ruby! AND I caught Rayquaza!
  • I think we're the only people in the world that has time to watch "Hannibal" on a Saturday night. Damn you NBC for cancelling this wonderful show and putting it in this shitty time slot.
  • learned that Ronda Roussey won her PPV UFC match in 34 seconds. Seriously, all of her wins are gif-able. She dedicated her win to Roddy Piper, which was so damn awesome of her.

Sunday (8/2):

  • Went to get my hair cut and dyed at Ann's Salon. Couldn't redo my Ombre because the bleach damaged my hair, so we went with having it lightened.
  • Stayed home nearly all day. I got bored and wanted to get out.
  • Went to Gelato Bar near China Town. It was ok. Vivido is way better.
  • We walked around the park that's near our apartment for a bit of exercise.
  • Watched ROH at 12:30
  • Forgot "The Strain" was on again :/

No comments:

Post a Comment