Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Recap (7/24/15-7/26/15)

I'm going to start doing bullet point posts like these if nothing really major took place over the weekend.

Friday (7/24):

A photo posted by sheila antonio (@sajcfan) on

  • Ate at Sweet Tomatoes
  • Bought new workout stuff
  • Shopped for ingredients for Pininyahang Manok
  • Worked out a weird thing with my mom where I agreed to have a large sum of money (made from selling their lot in the Philippines) transferred to my bank account
  • Became ecstatic with the fact that I could pay off one of my student loans
  • Started reading Daniel Bryan's "YES" book (signed edition)
  • Wondered how WWE is going to proceed with distancing themselves from Hulk Hogan after a tape of his racist tirade emerged earlier in the week

Saturday (8/25):


  • I was suppose to cook the Pininyahang Manok but Vince took over since I had to go the bank
  • After a miscommunication on my mom's end, I transferred the large sum of money out of my account and back into her account... because my dad's hospital bills became a bigger priority over helping with my student loans
  • Angrily purchased a shoe rack because I wanted to not think about how pointless the money transfer was. I think I did a good job with assembling it and I put it in our closet.
  • Saw pics of the pool area on top of the Cosmopolitan hotel being on fire, thanks to fake trees.
  • Visited Andrew and Joanna to meet their newly adopted kittens, Nugget and Tooty (Vince kept renaming them as "Shogun" and "Hime"
  • Was blown away to learn Andrew's parents adopted the aforementioned siblings, bringing their household cat total to 6
  • Went to eat at Claim Jumpers at Town Square
  • Went back to Andrew's place because Christine and Anthony were visiting too
  • Briefly talked about how the new 3DS XL is different from the current 3DS as we watched Andrew and Vince play Bloodborne
  • Finally beat Pokemon: Omega Ruby, only to learn that there was a bonus Delta episode

Sunday (8/26):

  • Went to have a gigantic lunch with Vince's parents
  • Visited Joel, Pam, Sorscha, and Marcy
  • Bought tickets online for "Dragonball Z: Resurrection F" movie in 2 weeks
  • Grabbed some U-Swirl yogurt before heading home
  • Realized we missed last night's "Hannibal" episode and started watching it
  • Also realized "The Strain" was on and started watching that too

No comments:

Post a Comment