Monday, October 22, 2012

A New Opportunity


"In case I don't see you... Good afternoon, good evening and good night." - Truman Burbank

Pffft, I know this looks cheesy but I went this image to mark something big for me: a new job opportunity. It's a bit scary because I'm leaving something that's been so familiar with me but at the same time, I've always wondered if there's more that I can do. It's a whole new field but at least it'll be something I can do creatively. It's risky because I would have to start over in something new and different but I had the same reservations when I came to work here when my previous experience included food preparation and working at the movie theaters.

So, I'll be like Jim Carrey's character at the ending of "The Truman Show"and boldly step into the unknown... in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment